Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just heard from a shipping colleague of mine that one of their ships was moved off its berth in Sheerness as a vessel arrived with an urgent delivery of 900 or so VW's, not sure how many of them were Rocs but here's hoping for all of you waiting..........

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Received information from sales & generalist today that 4 ships are due to be loaded and set sail tomorrow, thats expected to be nearly 4000 cars so a lot of customers are about to see status updates on tuesday once dialog is updated.

·
Registered
412 Posts
had my fornightly update from my vw dealer, they say my car which i ordered late feb will be ready late may early june :( so if anyone ordered theres around then this may be of some help

·
Registered
17 Posts
Mine ordered mid-Oct. Update from dealer today is that it has been released by VW Mfg and will arrive at Dealership in around 10-12 days. So with a bit of luck I should be picking up end of March/beginning Apr.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I ordered mine on the 19th March... Viper Green with only additional options of mats and DAB radio. I've just been given a delivery date of Late June so that seems to fall in line with what you are being quoted olek

1 - 5 of 5 Posts