Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Been waiting for about six weeks for my new Scirocco 2.0 TSI, it is now built and being shipped now/shortly so fingers crossed I will be driving it before the end of the month! Even better if I get it for the Bank Holiday weekend :D

Look forward to catching up with you all soon, all the best.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have just spoken with my dealer EuroCanterbury and it will be with them by the end of the week. I should be able to pick it up by next Wednesday :D I was a smidge lucky because I jumped into another customers build date as they cancelled the order due to finance problems!

·
Registered
92 Posts
YES !!
Just got news my car is ready for delivery 26th / 27th next week (i'm pure leasing no lease purchase or anything). Unfortunate thing is, I am in Bristol for two weeks for work, so now have to wait till 8th June :(

·
Registered
70 Posts
This is my first entry to the forum and I too am patiently waiting for delivery of my Scirocco. They informed me that it 'may' be ready for collection late June (I hope they meant 2009 reading some of these postings?). It will be my very first VW, indeed my very first German car of any description. Does anybody agree with me that the bold five spoke alloys from the Audi A3 / A4 would really beef up the looks of the Scirocco (any comments?). Hopefully the next time I post a note on this forum I should have the keys to my Scirocco and not just the brochure !!! ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
well mine is here. Was ordered on 14 March & it arrived last w/end or monday this wk. The hold up now is, because of my cherished number plate, it will take a few more days......The DVLA closed on monday cos of the bank holiday not helping! lol Might be able to collect end of this wk with any luck, or monday:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.