Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sciroccorocket said:
im posting on every topic i cant be beaten
LOL.... now the board will be in for a shock as they thought we talked a load of old dribble before the dark days of the posting war gripped the internet!!! Prepare the dribble filters everyone, it could get messy.. :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sciroccorocket said:
Le_Savage said:
I'm a 'Senior' member now, but you can all just call me 'Sir_Savage' :p

Thinking aloud...'I wonder what happens after senior.... OAP (Old Age Poster) maybe???
you can get your car insurance from Saga now let me know how much you save :lol:
Ah yes and then I can be a proper Saga Lout :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Le_Savage said:
sciroccorocket said:
Le_Savage said:
I'm a 'Senior' member now, but you can all just call me 'Sir_Savage' :p

Thinking aloud...'I wonder what happens after senior.... OAP (Old Age Poster) maybe???
you can get your car insurance from Saga now let me know how much you save :lol:
Ah yes and then I can be a proper Saga Lout :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
What happens once everyone gets to 250 posts? Tony will have to make up a new category...........scirocco jedi master or something!! :lol: Seriously though, once you get to 500 posts you could add a "wee" VW badge below the user name, 1,000 posts scirocco and 2,000 posts GT lol! Although by then the R20 might be out!! ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.