Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a 'Senior' member now, but you can all just call me 'Sir_Savage' :p

Thinking aloud...'I wonder what happens after senior.... OAP (Old Age Poster) maybe???

·
Registered
57 Posts
Le_Savage said:

Thinking aloud...'I wonder what happens after senior.... OAP (Old Age Poster) maybe???
Make that Old Age Poser! :lol:

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Le_Savage said:

you can get your car insurance from Saga now let me know how much you save :lol:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sciroccorocket said:
im posting on every topic i cant be beaten
LOL.... now the board will be in for a shock as they thought we talked a load of old dribble before the dark days of the posting war gripped the internet!!! Prepare the dribble filters everyone, it could get messy.. :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
sciroccorocket said:
aww i have to behave, permission to carry on winding diesel owners up please Sir
You don't need permission (but maybe leave the newbies alone or you'll scare the off).

And be nice!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sciroccorocket said:
Le_Savage said:

you can get your car insurance from Saga now let me know how much you save :lol:
Ah yes and then I can be a proper Saga Lout :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Le_Savage said:
sciroccorocket said:
Le_Savage said:

Ah yes and then I can be a proper Saga Lout :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
What happens once everyone gets to 250 posts? Tony will have to make up a new category...........scirocco jedi master or something!! :lol: Seriously though, once you get to 500 posts you could add a "wee" VW badge below the user name, 1,000 posts scirocco and 2,000 posts GT lol! Although by then the R20 might be out!! ;)

·
Registered
132 Posts
I repeat......could happen to those who don't subscribe or donate!

All type and no trousers, come on all you senior members (and others for that matter) - be damned or banned ! Could have got that wrong but who cares, all in a good cause!!!!!!/quote]

·
Registered
52 Posts
250 to 500 could be called Diesel power and an image of a black cloud. 500 to 1000 can be Petrol power and a GT badge.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts