Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But why me ?

Exactly 14 weeks to the day, I went to my local VW dealership and picked up a gorgeous candy white GT. I drove it the 2.5 miles home to pick up the wife and then at the end of my road a kindly civil engineer decided to not see me sat behind him and he reversed his beat up old 4x4 up over my bonnet.
The car is barely 2.5 hours old and is now sat on my drive all pug faced.
I don't know what else to say..... :cry:

·
Registered
145 Posts
oh dear, I'm very sorry to read that.
(is the 4x4 driver still alive?) --> I would have attacked him and then started crying.
^x^

Kat

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Le_Savage said:
Ouch!!!

Not much else to say really, I'm sure I would have totally lost it with the driver and then driven his banged up old 4x4 into the nearest tree, perhaps with him tied to it :twisted:
(i recommend anger management classes L_S :lol: ),i know what you mean tho, remember my neighbor splattering my car with fence paint i felt the same way lucky for him hes 66

·
Registered
150 Posts
Just another "gutted for yr" smiffy...tiny odds of it happening so soon...a real sod that :(

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Jeez...................that is a funking nightmare mate.................... :( If it was me, I would use this opportunity to do a few mods, ;) Im sure an S3 intercooler and a few other nice bits would not be that much more expensive than the VW parts??

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.