Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Chelle, no its not wrong at all - I have always flashed and given a thumbs up to any 'Roc driver I come across (I see quite a few) Some respond and others look at you like you have just got off a ship from Mars! :wtf:

·
Registered
276 Posts
:lol: :lol: haha they proabably spent the rest of the day wondering who else they know in a roc :lol: ok good at least i won't be the only one but i will wait til i get mine otherwise i really will look like i've lost the plot... :crazy:

·
Registered
276 Posts
oh yeah i read that post :( sucks, you will get another one though when the time's right :D something to look forward to! i get mine a week tomorrow... can't wait to see how fast (or not fast compared to the frst) it is

·
Registered
600 Posts
Chelle - trust me you will LOVE it! Your 'Roc will take lots of miles to fully loosen up (Mine loosened up dramatically at 10,000 and went from fast to fookin fast!) So for the first few miles just chill and enjoy the LOOKS you will get. Be prepared to be stared at - its AWESOME! :thumbup:

·
Registered
276 Posts
i'm a 23 year old girl who currently drives a red fiesta rs turbo haha i am used to looks, i've taken to wearing my sunglasses so i can hide behind them :lol:

i can't wait, just need the other half to get off the bloody rig he's on so we can go pick the car up on monday! :crazy: holy crap i get it in less than a week!!

·
Registered
600 Posts
trust me Chelle, you dont get looks like a 'Roc does ;) When did you ever get stopped at a petrol station buy a guy in an Audi RS6 and a Porsche Boxster to have a look at the car. Or get people taking pictures of you as they drive past on the motorway? Or get thumbs up from other motorists as they pass? Honestly - its crazy what some people do to look at the 'Roc :D

·
Registered
276 Posts
haha ok so i better make sure i don't go out looking like death then :lol: yay i am so glad i am getting mine for summer :) oh and i will have to get used to having 6 gears :wtf:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.