Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a lovely day to take the ROC to the South coast

I just pointed south and this is where she took me, this is our first weekend together as she is only 4 days old.

Beautiful day, beautiful car, beautiful drive, perfect

Car spec: 2.0GT, Sat Nav, Dynaudio, Pano Sunroof, Leather, Sill Protectors, Fiscon Pro Bluetooth

·
Registered
150 Posts
Looks superb PR....could be another love affair i reckon! ;) enjoy.
p.s. hope you didn't pebble dash anyone as you sped off the shingle!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
looks lovely m8, very good choice of colour

scottyroc said:
looking good man, post some pics of the roof though, i aint seen one yet with the pano roof, nice one
ive ordered one with the sun roof, n i testdrove one with it from the outside it just looks like 3/4 of the roof from the windscreen is gloss black
its a bit annoying that it doesnt open fully it only tilts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the great comments, but to be honest about the panoramic sun roof, I believe that it is an addition that in future I would leave off. Yes, it adds a great deal more light into the cabin and more head room but does this reflect the cost? It is a nice touch that it opens with the key also; I just hope that in time the sun roof will add a little more value especially when priced against one without.

Oh and by the way, people have commented that the car with panoramic sun roofs experience more noise from outside (road noise) but I have not noticed this.

I hope you enjoy you car

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.