Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what other userrs drove before they got their roccos? and who has made the biggest jump in terms of what they used to drive?

I had a VX Fox in sunshine yellow, colour coded bumpers with the 1.2 engine and am now im a candy white 1.4 tsi rocco

·
Registered
572 Posts
well not swapped - sending to the scrap heap :( Red Megane Coupe Sport lovely car not one problem with it since I bought new in 1998 and only 48k on the clock

:( will be a sad day when I leave it with BM

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Essexbird said:
well not swapped - sending to the scrap heap :( Red Megane Coupe Sport lovely car not one problem with it since I bought new in 1998 and only 48k on the clock

:( will be a sad day when I leave it with BM
But the happiness of owning the sexiest looking car on roads must more than make up for it!

I Felt sad leaving my fox at the dealer as it had been a wonderful little car.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Not swapping, but have a car allowance through work and fed up with putting mileage on my own.
Currently running a BMW e46 328i with 134k on the clock, had since it was 55k and no problems whatsoever. So keeping the car and will use at weekends as I have limited yearly mileage on the Roc but looking forward to getting my 2.0 TSI GT

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
evo17paul said:
Not swapping, but have a car allowance through work and fed up with putting mileage on my own.
Currently running a BMW e46 328i with 134k on the clock, had since it was 55k and no problems whatsoever. So keeping the car and will use at weekends as I have limited yearly mileage on the Roc but looking forward to getting my 2.0 TSI GT
may i say good engine choice

·
Registered
11 Posts
Swappeda 2.0TDi S Line A3 for the Roc.

Had an S3 (8P) prior to that.

Just dont get to use the power so went for the tractor engine.

2.0 Tsi didnt do it for me after the S3 will see when the R20 comes along. Too much power and FWD dont float my boat.

Steve

·
Registered
302 Posts
I swapped my Modified Toyota Celica G7 for the Scirocco

Which I still have but am preparing to sell.

·
Registered
88 Posts
07 Jetta 2.0 Tdi sport, lovely car, but not a patch on the Roc (obviuosly) :-D

·
Registered
309 Posts
swapping my 2003 celica 1.8 vvti in black with style pack and k and n induction kit great car had since new but really need to have the roc only a month and a bit to wait

·
Registered
169 Posts
Ditching my Alfa Romeo 147 - 53 plate, 1.6. Was on the cusp of getting a 3 series coupe through work car scheme but when the Roc came out the head ceased having any input on what would be a sensible work motor... Delivery of my roc is scheduled for next week: I have a sneaking suspicion they will be late... <insert expletives here>

·
Registered
107 Posts
Like 'sciroccorocket' I'm a born again petrol head. Ditched a 57 Nissan Qashqai Tekna 2.0 Dci and haven't stopped smiling since :D :D

·
Registered
600 Posts
Swapped a '54 plate Mk5 Golf Gttdi with 70,000 on the clock. I was starting to get quite a few issues with the car - and theres one thing that bugs me is unreliability! So she had to go! :lol:

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.