Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on the rcd510 audio settings there is this option but can't find in the manual what it actually does. i've turned it on and off but can't here any difference. thanks

·
Registered
132 Posts
Trust a Dane to come up with the explanation, still haven't got the foggiest but guess it must have something to do with feedback if you have a phone connected (microphone) to the audio system (although that is not an easy thing to achieve in a VW. :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm glad no-one else knows what this does, can't really hear any difference, but thought it best to turn it on.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Had mine switched off since I got it but if I remember rightly ON gives a ping when you change something on the head unit.
OFF and there's no ping when you press the buttons.

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
nickp said:
Had mine switched off since I got it but if I remember rightly ON gives a ping when you change something on the head unit.
OFF and there's no ping when you press the buttons.
Correct. Acoustic feedback = a beep whenever you press a button on the touch screen.

Can't believe three people didn't know what it was. Thickos :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha oh right, yea, now i get it...its slightly les complicated than audio feedback :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.