Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....Okay, as Andy Warhol famously said everyone is famous for 15 minutes. I was just wandering what everyones claim to fame is?

I will post mine first....................

1. Saved Tony Blair and Mo Mowlam from a baying mob in Connswater shopping centre in 1997
2. Came 3rd (was robbed!!) on the Weakest Link last October
3. Met Princess Di and Prince Charles (and wills and Harry) plus the queen etc at Crathie Church outside Balmoral 20+ years ago
4. Won NI safe driver of the year competition in 1998
5. Was NI Under-21 Hammer Champion 1990 and represented NI against Scotland in an Under-21 International (my one and only "cap")

·
Registered
309 Posts
nearly got run over by jensen button at the grand prix two years ago when he was trying to get out of siverstone, wasnt paying attention

·
Registered
47 Posts
i have 4 pages in beatles gear book by andy babiuk .as i once owned a gold custom hofner bass guitar made for
paul mc cartney.
true ask paul ;)all so played guitar on the bbc regarding my old bass.sadly never made any serious dosh ,just a £50 fee from the bbc and £200 from sky news :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
47 Posts

picture of the gold bass in 65 note its left handed.at that time ony a small number of hofner bass guitars existed l\handed
paul had 2 one got nicked in 67 he still plays number 2 bass to this day
i had his number 3 bass .the best one the gold plated presentation bass.

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
sparky said:
i have 4 pages in beatles gear book by andy babiuk .as i once owned a gold custom hofner bass guitar made for
paul mc cartney.
true ask paul ;)all so played guitar on the bbc regarding my old bass.sadly never made any serious dosh ,just a £50 fee from the bbc and £200 from sky news :cry: :cry: :cry:
ok ill ask Paul me an him are havin a pint 2nite :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.