Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Stripped out, roll cage, recaro buckets with custom retrim, reiger front bumper, custom skirts and rear bumper, 20" OZ Superlegerra III, Porsche Brakes, R32 4wd conversion, Twin turbo'd, Coilovers, pearl white paintwork, sequential box. Basically the race car but faster and with some custom visual mods :cool: I suppose a turbocharged V6, an audi R8 V8 or V10 would be nice too :lol: Some bonnet vents would be nice as its a bit plain and a spoiler similar to the stock one but that sticks out further above the rear window would be cool.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Candy Monster said:
Stripped out, roll cage, recaro buckets with custom retrim, reiger front bumper, custom skirts and rear bumper, 20" OZ Superlegerra III, Porsche Brakes, R32 4wd conversion, Twin turbo'd, Coilovers, pearl white paintwork, sequential box. Basically the race car but faster and with some custom visual mods :cool: I suppose a turbocharged V6, an audi R8 V8 or V10 would be nice too :lol: Some bonnet vents would be nice as its a bit plain and a spoiler similar to the stock one but that sticks out further above the rear window would be cool.
So, a bit more than some furry dice then.............. :shock: :lol: Nice, especially like the 4WD conversion, that would be the ticket ;)

·
Registered
372 Posts
imitebeurda said:
So, a bit more than some furry dice then..............
Yeah but if i had that kind of money it would be a track car and not my daily driver :lol:

·
Registered
508 Posts
k&n 57S (or better, need to do some research) induction kit
full milltek exhaust system (non res)
K&W coilover kit
r32 brake conversion with red brake callipers
better tyres when it comes to change time
full oettinger bodykit
piano black powder coating to the interlagos rims
piano black paint to all the crappy exterior black plastic to make it look nicer (like ryancook's)
piano black interior trim conversion (like ryancooke's... but black...)
split upholstery; standard vw leather but with alcantara seat centres
mk6 gti steering wheel
r32 gearstick
covered cupholder conversion

fairly standard stuff but all very achievable over the next 3-4 years :)
sorry ryan, i don't mean to be a copycat!!! you just got there first lol

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pat15312 said:
k&n 57S (or better, need to do some research) induction kit
full milltek exhaust system (non res)
K&W coilover kit
r32 brake conversion with red brake callipers
better tyres when it comes to change time
full oettinger bodykit
piano black powder coating to the interlagos rims
piano black paint to all the crappy exterior black plastic to make it look nicer (like ryancook's)
piano black interior trim conversion (like ryancooke's... but black...)
split upholstery; standard vw leather but with alcantara seat centres
mk6 gti steering wheel
r32 gearstick
covered cupholder conversion

fairly standard stuff but all very achievable over the next 3-4 years :)
sorry ryan, i don't mean to be a copycat!!! you just got there first lol
Some nice ideas, although if you are going to paint the exterior plastics you may get a job in a bodyshop like ryan!! stonechips!! :(

·
Registered
508 Posts
17 days till collection! woop!

have added some genuine volkswagen bits for dealer fit today:
genuine volkswagen stainless steel pedal cap set
genuine volkswagen stainless steel treadplates with scirocco lettering
genuine volkswagen scirocco luggage tray

yeh just thought about stone chips and the painted plastic bits... will have to think about that...
im not doing the work myself. im a firm believer that its better to pay for a professionals experience. at least that way if its shit you can refuse payment and make them do it again until its right!
however i would love to have the experience (and bollocks) to be able to do all the mods myself. would be much more rewarding (and much cheaper!)

·
Registered
372 Posts
DJW said:
pat15312 said:
I'm curious. What is a scirocco luggage tray??

Dave
I think pat means the accessory semi rigid load liner. I have one, it's great! Basically a plastic floor for the boot with 'scirocco' embossed in it - stops any spillages getting on the boot carpet. I posted a pic on here somewhere ages ago (Jan).

·
Registered
128 Posts
Candy Monster said:
I think pat means the accessory semi rigid load liner. I have one, it's great! Basically a plastic floor for the boot with 'scirocco' embossed in it - stops any spillages getting on the boot carpet. I posted a pic on here somewhere ages ago (Jan).
OK. I thought it might be a posh name for a roof rack. :) which is not something I would dream of putting on a Roc. :)

Dave

·
Registered
508 Posts
Candy Monster said:
DJW said:
pat15312 said:
I'm curious. What is a scirocco luggage tray??

Dave
yeh your bob on there candy! i play football all the time and i keep muddy boots and kit in the boot. With the bootliner it will be a lot easier to clean!
plus i like the little scirocco logo, little touch of genuine vw quality :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
If I had an unlimited budget I would buy an Aston Martin DBS or/and a Veyron to save time instead of getting all the bits fitted :D :lol:

·
Registered
508 Posts
Sam63 said:
If I had an unlimited budget I would buy an Aston Martin DBS or/and a Veyron to save time instead of getting all the bits fitted :D :lol:
cheers for your chat
although i wonder if a bentley continental gt owner has ever tried to retrofit a veyron gearstick?
i guess they'd have to go through the ever-so-helpful VAG parts dept. :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.