Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Must resist....must resist....obvious answer...

Well truth be told when I ordered my Roc I found Scirocco Central and spent quite a bit of time on there. Then I found this site and at first I thought Scirocco central was better but then I noticed that there doesn't seem to be as much activity on there as there is here. A lot of folks post things and don't really get a response, whereas here it's a bit more friendlier. So to be honest I my fav site at the moment is this one.

Will probably change when I get my car back and I've had it a while but I'm on here daily at the moment. Tend to like a lot of blogs, gadget related etc as well. Also the guys at auditt-talk are a good bunch as well.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
I would play a fari bit of poker online (only practice though!) www.888.com and pokerstars. Also would be on quite a few local NI car forums as well (8 at last count) also the obvious ebay, although after a few beers its not a good idea. Still have a 1985 Porsche 924 that I bought one friday night after coming back from the pub :( :? :roll: .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.