im from wigan

·
Registered
658 Posts
Wakefield.... West Yorks.... and there are loads of Rocca's around hear :(

·
Registered
99 Posts
craig= Lincoln only seen mine and my work mates white one, but i think there's a few more around here

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
davedavison said:
cheers for that...its a start...

btw 1974 is that you birth year

or is that the age of your current scirocco :lol: :D
yes born the same year as the mk1 rocs

·
Registered
57 Posts
Chard, somerset....mine's Pewter and ive seen a white and a green one in town. The viper was seen in Tesco's car park, bugger that, have you seen how many teen mums that cant drive their push chairs are in Chard!!!!! :!: I take my old Disco shopping :cool:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Now I might be wrong about this but im pretty sure there is a free app map that we can tie in here that lets all members put a pin in their location so we cna see the spread... better than any graph which quite frankly would be a pita and even more importantly would still be crap once finished. I'll have a look around and see if I can find it on the inter web.... after i've had a few up the road that is!!

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Le_Savage said:
Now I might be wrong about this but im pretty sure there is a free app map that we can tie in here that lets all members put a pin in their location so we cna see the spread... better than any graph which quite frankly would be a pita and even more importantly would still be crap once finished. I'll have a look around and see if I can find it on the inter web.... after i've had a few up the road that is!!
A few up the road, we are going to end up with a map of the United Arab Emirates rather than the United Kingdom!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
imitebeurda said:
Le_Savage said:
A few up the road, we are going to end up with a map of the United Arab Emirates rather than the United Kingdom!! :lol: :lol:
Fair point... but that would still be better than a graph... or maybe even a histogram!!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Name is Asghar - Leicester (seen only 3 others, a viper, black and a rising blue). I know a white one was picked up by another member here in Leeicester the same day as me, but not seen that one about yet

·
Registered
90 Posts
Stafford Town :!:

·
Registered
90 Posts
I will keep looking out for you scotty, as yet I have only seen one other locally, a viper green with private plates at the local shops. :cool:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.