Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my rocca was suppose 2 arrive at the garage 2day but e has not turned up :mad:( gutted!! fingers crossed e comes 2mz so i can av him on 1st!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Any luck?

I thought this was the case with mine, but the dealer mine came from has another branch 15 miles away and it was sitting in there car park.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was called today and he is stuck at the port waiting for the transporter to fetch HIM ......yes him, hes a he up to the garage so I am now told I cant have him on the 1st tht e will arrive on the 2nd but looking at how long other people av waiting its not too bad only ordered him Wednesday 18th... but it feels like a life time ago.... only 3more sleeps .....they blame in on the credit crunch and not as many transporters in action????
:D
Louise

·
Registered
283 Posts
gutted for you louise even if its only a few extra days

·
Registered
173 Posts
Count yourself lucky you were not expecting yours over christmas, 2 week extra wait coz of holidays and shortage of drivers etc... was agony :cry:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Loulou - having to wait is not good enough! What a poor show? Why don't you phone the garage and tell them so and ask exactly what they are going to make this up to you?

I would ask for the loan of the Demo Roc they have for Sunday. They'll be too busy all day Sunday anyway sending out all of the new cars. (I'm getting mine at 8am sharp! and the sales reps seem to have people booked in on the hour.

If not a loan of a ROC for the day - what else - as you have been so badly let down? Free tank of petrol, Mats, a sciroco key ring but you must get something! Tell them you'll name and shame the garage but remember you can't do it on here [Just noticed the house rule about this!] good luck.

Don't forget if the car arives on Monday they still have to do the pre delivery checks - is there a mechnic availble and booked to do this? Then they need to polish, buff and prepare "him" for you - could this delay you another day or so? OMG!

Cheers
BoaT

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Let them do the pdi properly, the last thing you and them want is it not right. Cars often don't make anticipated dates so I wouldn't weigh into them. If they've kept you informed etc its all you can ask. Information from VW is scarce on this stuff but we get no money from them if its incorrect. In my experience if you rush a handover then usually thats when things start going wrong, you need to inspect again and againThe worst thing you can do is rush pdi and valet an hour before.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im fine with it ...loking 4wards to tomoz!! :mad:)

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For info... I av just had a call he has just arrived at the garage and hes off 4his checks wash n polish thn i can go get him!!! very excited! :D

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Went n picked HIM up yesterday he is absoultly fantastic I luv him 2bits.... taken him to work today n taken some of the police officers for a spin n they all seem well impressed with him too :mad:) hes a crowd pleaser for sure... however its raining now n es got a bit mucky but it will all come out in the wash! I happened to mention to my salesman months ago tht id luv a new car with a bow on.... guess what... e drove him round the corner n e ad 6 blue bows (as es a boy) it was very funny n such a nice touch from the garage! All the customers were loking at MY car!!! Will try n get a pici on! :D

Louise

·
Registered
484 Posts
very good 2 hear another happy rocco owner

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This is rocca b4 leaving the garage!!

Attachments

·
Registered
484 Posts
my god fair play 2 them we never did that at our garage

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice touch! Looking good, collect mine Thurs, it's Salsa red too. Not been too long either, it's arrived in about 10 weeks. Judging by some of the wait times on here that's not too bad for a factory order. Sooooo excited. Enjoy yours :D :D :D

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It is amazing... bet u can wait 4 ur red one to come! Just wana drive him all the time! Came ome from wrk wen out in him then going on soon again! just like driving him! :D

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
10 weeks... i ad 2 wait 12days and tht was long enough... one in the exact spec ad just left the garage the day I bought it!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts