Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner

Interior colour for residual?

• Truffle - I like it, and I don't think it will make any difference to future residuals

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Truffle - I like it, but I think it might narrow your market down when you come to sell

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Anthracite - Play safe. It may be dull, but it will be your best bet when you come to shift it on

Votes: 9 40.9%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love CW & Truffle combo (!), but I get the feeling it could be an acquired taste. How do people think it will effect residuals and future selling potential?

:)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi

This combo is my choice also (although I haven't taken delivery yet). It looks great in the (cow)flesh.

At the end of the day who are you buying it for - You or the next owner? Go for it if its what you like!

·
Registered
150 Posts
I think the retro style of the leather seats is superb...and i was tempted by the truffle which looks even better...but for me, the predominantly black interior just doesn't quite sit right with the colour. This decision in the end gave me the choice of colour that doesn't have truffle anyway [r.blue]. So my vote is the black for that reason...presonal choice though, and I agree with other posts, with such an excellent motor, just go for what you fancy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts