Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no its factory all sciroccos have it but too dark in my opininion as it makes the front windows appear too light.

·
Registered
283 Posts
being a child on the 70s think white was all the rage then, saturday night fever:)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
and now its back lol when was the last time top gear tested a black car? even the lambo tested the other week was white .....Black??? RIP

·
Registered
21 Posts
Flares are now back in fashion- didnt you know!
No. I do like white cars ( I also have a white Urquattro) but I feel white does not suit this car as much - its just a matter of personal preference

·
Registered
283 Posts
AndyBuzz said:
I also have a white Urquattro
you lucky, lucky man, such a great motor, like the white which seems to be the most popular just not practical for me, white polo is filthy after 20 miles

rising blue has bucked the trend on blue cars, went for that as looked ok in the magazines and in reality hides the dirt well

·
Registered
484 Posts
white is the job some amount of white vw's in ireland now and my rocco will b white

·
Registered
53 Posts
I love the way people say that light colours get dirty fast or show the dirt more, as far as I know all cars get equally dirty at the same rate, and if it stands out more, it maymake me keep the thing cleaner :lol:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts