Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting a new discussion as my last one took over...

Why dont rocca drivers in Wakefield/ West Yorkshire wave at each other???

I have seen 4 roccas now and none wave.... they dont even make eye contact..... Whats wrong with them??? I have not seen another red one yet so maybe its tht they see mine and think I should of gone for red and therefore look away.... JOKE!... I just want one to wave :(

·
Registered
150 Posts
Bit posh up your way I reckon Lou ;) I wish I had seen any to wave at!! Passed a smart white MKII Roc last week though..Driver was almost shaking her passenger to death to alert him to my blue baby coming past...nice moment [big smiles exchanged both ways]...reckon those old roccer's are dead serious about their motors.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol... very funny! Dont think I would know what an old one looked like!! I was in Meadowhall this morning.... didnt see none there either! Maybe just u i SOuth Yorks!

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
LouLou said:
I am starting a new discussion as my last one took over...

Why dont rocca drivers in Wakefield/ West Yorkshire wave at each other???

I have seen 4 roccas now and none wave.... they dont even make eye contact..... Whats wrong with them??? I have not seen another red one yet so maybe its tht they see mine and think I should of gone for red and therefore look away.... JOKE!... I just want one to wave :(
we are talking yorkshire you know

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey... I am from Yorkshire u know!! There just miserable...... 5 roccas now go 2 my gym :mad:(

·
Registered
150 Posts
Is this some sort of geordie/ lakeland pincer movement?? [email protected]@dy hell...the toon will be at hillsborough next season and I will refuse to offer advice on the best parking spots...as for the trout munchers...well :roll:

·
Registered
454 Posts
LouLou said:
Hey... I am from Yorkshire u know!! There just miserable...... 5 roccas now go 2 my gym :mad:(
As the saying goes Lou Lou - you can allways tell a man from Yorkshire unfortunatley you can't tell him much!! :lol:

·
Registered
150 Posts
LCM said:
LouLou said:
As the saying goes Lou Lou - you can allways tell a man from Yorkshire unfortunatley you can't tell him much!! :lol:
Can you tell him how to spell???? :lol: :roll: :oops: :lol:

·
Registered
454 Posts
:lol:

sorray but my spel cheque woz swiched of :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm up at Harrogate next Friday (or 'Arra-gut as I believe the natives call it) so if you see a Rising Blue about I'll wave at ya :D

PS - Random question to Lou Lou... did you ever go to the Orbit at Ossett or Morley ?

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Orbit??? dnt even know what tht is.... im only 22 if thts y i dont know????

·
Registered
79 Posts
LouLou said:
Orbit??? dnt even know what tht is.... im only 22 if thts y i dont know????
Aha... didn't realise you were a young un ;)

Orbit in Morley & Ossett (there were 2 venues for it) was famous nationwide in 1990 / 1991... or at least to the clued up, loved up ravers... :D

Check here for yer local history ;)

http://www.ilxor.com/ILX/ThreadSelected ... eadid=5508

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
89-90 hmmm probably not my scene ..only been 3 yrs old n all tht! :lol: hehe sorry!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.