Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above guys just wondering as the GT is currently the highest spec model would you guys consider de-badging it or do you think it looks better displaying what model it is?

·
Registered
315 Posts
The Scirocco looks far better from the rear fully de-badged - you have only to look at photos of members cars (there are some nice recent photos of a de-badged car in Sumatra - I think it is a diesel but so what).

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
sciroccorocket said:
ive got the halfords GT badges i had then on my Golf and kept them , i have tried them on the back and front of the roc and they look naff
There we go quetion answered!! Good to know you and I think alike rocket, not sure who that is more scary for though!! :shock: :? :lol:

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
imitebeurda said:
sciroccorocket said:
ive got the halfords GT badges i had then on my Golf and kept them , i have tried them on the back and front of the roc and they look naff
There we go quetion answered!! Good to know you and I think alike rocket, not sure who that is more scary for though!! :shock: :? :lol:
errrrrrrrr lets say equal ammounts ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.