Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm after a set of Interlagos Scirocco wheels and tyres.

Anyone selling any?

drop me a mail to lee.cripps(at)mac.com

·
Registered
19 Posts
too be fair what you'll want to do is go down to your dealership and have them bought and fitted their about 400 quid at our dealership in cambridge plus whatever the fitting charge is but its a 20 minute job so won't be long plus if you bought them off somebody they might be damaged might as well get some new ones

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
mazellann said:
£400 ? is that for 1 wheel and tyre, my dealer quoted me £280 just to buy 1 wheel alone?
Yes, £400 doesnt sound right for a set. mazellann £400 for 1 wheel sounds more realistic. I have my set, if you want to make me an offer, the tyres have done 2K miles since new and the wheels are fine. They are in NI so would need to be couriered, probably cost about £100 for that. ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey Imitebeurda,

You still got your Interlagos wheels? I'm still weighing up my options for my 1.4! ;-)

Cheers,

Paul.

·
Registered
90 Posts
What is your asking price? Would like some 18's in the near future ;)

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
phill1101 said:
What is your asking price? Would like some 18's in the near future ;)
TBH not sure if I want to sell them, was thinking maybe of getting them powder coated black (or something!!) as a winter set of wheels. But feel free to PM me an offer!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Sorry but I don't think I can PM yet as I am a new member, just prefer the interlagos style to the donington style and was wondering if there were any available, I probably could only stretch to £550 anyway, gutted I missed the ebay set from JCT600 dealers as they sold for £550 with tyres, a bargain as they had not even been out on the road. :?

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
phill1101 said:
Sorry but I don't think I can PM yet as I am a new member.
Click where it says (0 new messages) in the light blue at the top of the screen, under the scirocconet banner and you can send a PM (private message) to any member. (or alternatively click on the members username and then click the PM button)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hopefully you will receive a PM, it is in the outbox at present......damn newbie! Apologies but I have tried sending a few but so far unsuccessfully! Still interested though, :)

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
phill1101 said:
Hopefully you will receive a PM, it is in the outbox at present......damn newbie! Apologies but I have tried sending a few but so far unsuccessfully! Still interested though, :)
Yes mate, got it, and replied to you. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts