Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seeing very few moving since I got mine, just a 120 mile trip to york and back and I spotted 5! Firstly a silver on Spa alloys in a residential car park in Sheff...then...within yards of each other, two Salsa red's in york centre...First one zipped past, second I gave a wave to as in traffic but bloke just blanked me [obviously not a friendly SNetter]. Then...on A64 opposite carriageway...a very loud green flash...YES a real viper in the flesh! Now, yes, its legend..its loud on paper, but [email protected]@dy hell it was totally incandescent! awesome colour.... :p

·
Registered
658 Posts
You just have to leave Sheffield to see all the roc's :D I saw a viper last week and must admit if Id of seen one before I choose Red id of probably gone with Viper its NICE and sparkly in the sun!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Im in York most weekends in my Rising Blue, didnt see any Salsas this weekend, but did see a black one! Yorkshire seems the place to be for Rocco owners.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I'm in York. Had mine since Jan and only seen 3. A blue one, a black one and another candy white one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.