Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A guy pulls up next to you in a Jag XKR and makes wind down your window to tell you that your car is gorgeous, how cool is that!!
:lol: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
by kianok on Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:46 pm

Nice! I get peeps staring every time i fill with fuel!
If you had a diesel I would say it's because they are worried that you are putting the wrong fuel into your sports coupe, but as you got the 2.0tsi is must just be a nice looking car?

Incidentally, while on the M40 the other week I nearly had a car crash into me as him and his missus were oggling the rocco, he came right across the white lines with both near side wheels, it was only by me moving over to lane 1 and slowing that he realised he was making an Ar5e out of himself.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Le_Savage said:

If you had a diesel I would say it's because they are worried that you are putting the wrong fuel into your sports coupe, but as you got the 2.0tsi is must just be a nice looking car?
Dude would you get off your stupid petrol/diesel crusade. It is so childish. You're getting obsessed. :lol:

·
Registered
484 Posts
well was in my home town yesterday and was parkin the car on the street as ya do and then i looked out my window and a person for the traveling community was all chat about my car they love there vw's here

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
by baysideblue on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:31 am

Le_Savage wrote:

Dude would you get off your stupid petrol/diesel crusade. It is so childish. You're getting obsessed.
Not so much a crusade... just too good an opportunity for a playful poke at the oil burners, all in the name of good humour you understand :p Although I have to admit I can be a bit obsessive at times, but I assure you this is far away from that place in my head I don't like to go unless there is a 'Y' in the month :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
66 Posts
You know that getting a Roc was a good move when .....

a Golf GTi driver asks you to wind down the window so he can tell you that he wishes he bought a Roc instead of the GTi :lol:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Zarger said:
Yeah, it can't be fun for any Golf GTI 3 door 08/58 owner right now.
its fun when you have a 58 5 door which is quicker than a roc and will be nudging 300bhp soon :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
robrob on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:19 pm

TurboTrev wrote:
I regret selling my MK5 GTI to buy my Scirocco.
Why???
Possibly paranoia.... just remember they are looking at the new rocco.... not you. If that doesn't help stop smoking the skunk and go back to a bit of 'normal' weed for a while, that should fix it :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
277 Posts
TurboTrev said:
Zarger said:
Yeah, it can't be fun for any Golf GTI 3 door 08/58 owner right now.
I regret selling my MK5 GTI to buy my Scirocco. :cry:
Im surprised by that Turbotrev,..what is it you miss from your mk5? only thing i miss is the practicality.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I loved my mk V gti it felt more stable than than the scirocco when on the limit and 100 times more solid. I shall def test drive the new one when it appears!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I can't really put my finger on it, but I think it boils down to me preferring hot hatches to coupes? Just wish the MK6 GTI was out.

·
Registered
283 Posts
TurboTrev saw a candyy white 3 door mk 6 on 18s and really thought it looked a classy car, not roc agrresive, arch gap was less too

1 - 20 of 27 Posts